I can guarantee that you are in a 100% secure space , therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , is stated below:
1.1. Identification data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- Company name: Traxendi LLC
- EIN: 88-2118292
- Address: 8 The Green ste B, Dover, DE 19901
- Email: [email protected]
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- The sale of training and services on Coaching, personal and professional development
- The sale of ebooks
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the course.
- Provision of content on the blog
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https:// traxendi.com hereinafter ( THE WEB ) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Rafael Alejandro Cristo Díaz. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
(a) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
(c) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of [WEB] , its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Traxendi reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Traxendi will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4. 2 Information capture
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
– Subscription form, filling in the USER the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password
– Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
– Browsing and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Traxendi or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies .
- Traxendi ‘s access to the data that, in accordance with the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access any payment service, Traxendi has access
a : Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency with the name of “USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase, will be subscribed to the “CUSTOMERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS” file, having access to name, surname, email, ID and full address.
In any case Traxendi reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web [WEB] as well as this legal notice.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Traxendi by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Traxendi or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Traxendi will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the website, are expressly prohibited. by Traxendi .
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Traxendi . You can only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Traxendi pages.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable, reserving for us as many civil and criminal actions as assist us in order to safeguard our rights , all under penalty of incurring a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 and ss of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Traxendi is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for maintenance technical – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Traxendi reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on the website. your website.
- LINKS POLICY
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the Traxendi website must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of Traxendi
– Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the Traxendi website will not be established without its prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the Traxendi website , nor on its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Traxendi , unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Traxendi and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor Traxendi ‘s knowledge and acceptance of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
– Traxendi will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The Traxendi website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Traxendi does not market, direct, control or previously own the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
Traxendi does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions , statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Traxendi and that are accessible through Traxendi
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Traxendi reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Traxendi will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Traxendi may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
Traxendi informs that there are claim forms available to users and customers, who can send an email to [email protected] indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.